How To Protect Your Energy & Raise Your Vibration
With everything going on in the World right now it can be easy to get distracted and thrown off balance. In this post I am going to talk about a number of ways that you can protect your energy & raise your vibration.
Are you giving your energy away?
There are are a number of different things that can leave you feeling depleted and even hopeless at times and it is my intention that these tips ( #facts) will help you start shifting your mindset and your current reality.
Your energetic field can be affected by so many different environmental and emotional factors.
- The food you eat
- The music you listen to
- The news ( quite possibly the worst one)
- The people you spend your time with
- The things you spend your time thinking about
And the one thing that I want you to first understand is that you cannot begin to fix the problem with the same mindset that created it to begin with.
DISCLAIMER. Please be aware that the topic discussed is in no way a substitute for medical advise, but rather based on my own experience and others like me. This site also utilizes affiliate links, which means when you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
So What Can I Do To Protect My Energy?
It all starts with first making a decision. YES, really. Once you put it in your mind , it is time to start taking aligned action, hold the thought and the feeling that it brings you. Rather than focusing on all of the negative aspects of life, start focusing on little things you are grateful for , rather than the things you aren’t.
Even in the most dire of circumstances, there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for. And it could be the simple things , the things you take for granted.
- Have arthritic knees? Be grateful that you can still walk.
- Living in your car? Be grateful you are not out on the street.
- Be grateful that you can see.
- Be grateful that you can smell .
- Be grateful that you are breathing.
- Be grateful for the food you ate today.
- Be grateful for the people in your life who have been helpful.
- Be grateful for nature
Each morning when you wake up… get a glass of water , find somewhere quiet or have some relaxing music playing and make a list of at least 10 things you are grateful for. Do this every day until you have 100 things you are grateful for. (AND THEN DO IT AGAIN! )
I know you may be thinking, you don’t understand, you have no idea what it is like. But I can guarantee you that I do. A chronic illness, debilitating anxiety and feeling like I was going to die several times per day for almost a year of my life left me feeling hopeless but it was during this time that I started looking for solutions and realized that I could not change my situation in the same environment that created it.
You are 100% responsible for your own life, while support should most definitely be appreciated , it is not up to other people to make you happy, fix your problems for you or support you in any way. ( so for those that do, be grateful) You need to show up and do the work. I am not going to tell you it is going to be easy because the honest truth is that for most it is not but I will tell you that it is every bit worth it.
There are a number of things you can start changing to start experiencing some shifts in your energy and mindset.
- Stop watching the news
- Start reading personal development book, watching webinars that teach a skill.
- Stop giving your time to things that do not enhance your life is some form. ( Drinking, Smoking, Watching TV.)
- Get out in nature and ground your energy
- Drink lots of water
- Stop eating processed foods, gluten and sugar.
- Stop using toxic chemical products ( cleaners, bath and body products) Use natural products instead. (Or make your own)
- Spend time daily practicing gratitude, journaling and meditating
- Use herbs , crystals and sound frequency healing
- Visit a Reiki Practitioner or Doctor who specializes in Functional Medicine
- Take herbal salt baths
- Use Essential Oils
- Recite affirmations several times per day.
When creating new habits, you will have to start releasing those negative beliefs that have been filling your thoughts and engrained in to your subconscious mind. You will need to let go of the judgment of others, the past and any kind of negative thinking.
Start with some Free Masterclasses or simply grab a notebook and connect with your inner guidance. Odds are, a majority of what you are feeling does not even belong to you… These are beliefs that you have picked up from other people, your parents, it could be an inherited belief or one that was born from a traumatic experience. Part of healing is learning to live in the now , not the past or creating problems in the future that do not yet exist.
I am creating a list of books that I personally feel would help you along your journey, leave me a comment if you would like the list or if there is anything else about spiritual growth and shifting your mindset that you would like to know more about.
These issues were not created overnight , nor will they be solved overnight. Have faith, take action and start with small changes. YOU GOT THIS!