Scripting is a form of manifestation, and I have found it to be one of the most effective. In this blog post, I will share my personal journaling routine that has helped me manifest many things in my life.
Let’s get started!
DISCLAIMER: This article was created in partnership with Banner Buzz and contains affiliate links. All this means is that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Journaling Ideas For Beginners
This post is about how to use scripting and journaling as a way to manifest your desires. Scripting is similar to affirmations, but it’s actually much more powerful than just saying something aloud. When you script, you’re writing down what you want in the present tense as if it has already happened or will happen soon. You can also write out positive statements about your body such as “I’m healthy” or “I’m happy.” Writing things down on paper makes them feel real and because our thoughts are energy, they become real! This technique of scripting helps us visualize our life exactly how we want it to be and ensures that we stay focused on achieving those goals.
How Do You Start A Manifesting Journal?
1. Write a list of what you want
2. Get creative and think about how it could happen
3. Read your list aloud twice a day for at least two weeks
4. Keep a journal to track your progress
5. Use scripting to manifest – see scripting manifestation examples below
6. Practice gratitude daily
7. Do something nice for someone else each day, even if it’s just paying them compliments or picking up their trash on the ground in front of them
8. Be happy when others are happy because they’re living life fully and that gives them joy which is contagious! When they’re sad, be there for them without judgment but also don’t let yourself get dragged down by their sadness; instead practice empathy and understanding while trying not to take on too much responsibility for people who aren’t taking care of themselves so well.
Planner Organization Ideas
1. Use a binder to keep track of your planner
2. Get creative with stickers or washi tape
3. Keep an extra set of pens in your purse, backpack, etc for emergency purposes
4. Store planners vertically to save space on your desk/table
5. Create a “to-do” list that is specific to the day and includes important tasks you need to complete today before tomorrow comes around
Law Of Attraction Journal - Gratitude Journaling
It is said that Gratitude is the frequency of Abundance. The more authentic gratitude you have for the things you already have in your life, the more easily you can attract more of the same.
I aim to journal twice per day. As soon as I wake up and right before I go to bed. Listening to binaural beats or sound frequencies has been touted to amplify your efforts. I also take time before I journal to use essential oils and balance my chakras.
Scripting Manifestation Examples
When scripting to manifest, you want to write in the present tense , as if you already have what it is that you are trying to manifest. Try to make it as specific as possible and imagine what it would feel like if you already had this in your life.
- I am so grateful now that I am living in my dream home in the country . I love waking up every morning and listening to the sounds of nature. Birds chirping, leaves rustling and the sound of the water running over the rocks in the creek.
- I am so grateful now that I am earning $10k per month ( or better) and have attracted my dream clients. Clients that value my time, expertise and creative talents. My clients are happy with the work that I do and regularly refer other clients to me. I love what I do for a living. Everything flows to me with ease and grace.